Editors note: This blog first appeared in Diddlyi version 2.0 on January 27, 2014. The website has since been updated.
It’s the start of 2014 and we have some exciting updates to share with you that’s going to make your Diddlyi experience better than ever.
Scott Doherty spent years wondering why he couldn’t become a World Champion. Then after he got the chance to speak with others who had already won gold he realized that it was up to him whether he was going to do this or not. All he had to do was practice, and practice well. (For more, check out “Be Inspired By Scott Doherty” on Diddlyi here.)
Now, in his brand new Diddlyi Workshop “Going For Gold”, he’s going to share many of the secrets, techniques and drills that he used on the road to becoming World Champion.
– “Going For Gold” with Scott Doherty will include brand new dances, loads of drills to help your technique, and even a brand new warmup to get you ready to practice, practice, practice!
– The sound & video quality of Scott’s workshop is better than ever.
– New videos from Scott will be released every 2 weeks. Yes!
Over the past few months, we’ve been busy upgrading Diddlyi behind the scenes to make it easier for you to use. Diddyi’s fresh face will available to our users from February 3, 2014.
– The new site is mobile friendly, meaning you can quickly view the videos whenever you want on whatever device you prefer – your laptop, tablet or phone.
– Navigating the site is much faster and easier to use, with clearly marked links and directions.
– Scrolling through the latest from our Irish dance blog and its archive is now a cinch.
Check out some more images below to see what the NEW Diddlyi has in store.
Whether you are training for an Oireachtas, taking your first steps in Irish dancing or you just want to get fit in a fun way, Diddlyi has what you need. Access all of our online Irish dance workshops FREE for 24 hours - it takes less than a minute to register!